News and Announcements
2019 programs at CPAC
The document CPAC_flyer_2019_page_2__1_.pdf was attached to this post.
Swim with CPAC
The document CPAC_flyer_2019_page_1__1_.pdf was attached to this post.
The Chastain Park Athletic Club will have an Adult Summer Swim Team as part of the Atlanta Adult Swim League. The kiddos shouldn’t have all the fun. Our kids have been winning the summer swim league championship year after year, now it’s our turn! All information about the team can be found on this page and the link below.
Still have questions? Reach out to the Chastain masters coach and pool manager, Star Brackin, either at the pool or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIDAL WAVES SIX-PEAT: 2019 ATLANTA SUMMER CHAMPIONS!
TIDAL WAVES 6-PEAT: 2019 ATLANTA CHAMPIONS!
Have fun, while learning to swim correctly.
The Tidal Waves team program is appropriate for all levels of swimmers from beginners to seasoned competitors ages 5-18 as of June 1st. Our highly experienced coaches emphasize proper form, goal awareness, and good sportsmanship.
The Tidal Waves have been ASA League Champions for the Past 5 Seasons!
2019 Swim Team Leadership:
Scott Carter – Head Coach (Coach@chastainparkAthleticClub.org)
- Swimmers ages range from 5 to 18 are welcome regardless of experience.
- ALL swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool (25 yards) without hanging on the lane ropes.
- Registration is OPEN. First Practice is May 13th and the season ends on June 30th at the Championships.
- Five scheduled meets to compete in this summer
- Swim Suit Fitting: May 5th, 12:00-3:00 at the pool
- If you miss the fitting Please Call or Email: Matt Palm